Shoe Grips For Ice
Hurry! Only 1579 Left in Stock!
Snow Ice Grips offer seven steel studs per cleat, which provide excellent traction while walking, making them ideal for keeping your footing in winter snow and ice conditions.
The Snow & Ice Grips are lightweight and compact, so you are able to keep them in your car or in a bag ready to tackle the snow and ice. The Snow & Ice Grips are easy to fit with a single-pull Velcro strap and are ideally worn below the ball of your foot. While wearing the snow grips, please ensure they are tight and secure at all times
- Yellowstone Car Essentials: Snow and Ice Grips
- Be Prepared this Winter
- Ideal for Keeping your Footing in Winter Conditions
- Snow and Ice grip Functions Include
- Fits all shoe sizes Universal Fit
- Ideal for Snow, Slippery, and Icy Conditions
- Seven Steel Studs provide excellent traction
- Lightweight and compact
- Anti-slip Slip Grip pads with Velcro fastening
- Each Pack contains one pair.
Instructions for Use:
Fasten the Snow & Ice grips securely under your footwear by using the Velcro straps, ensuring that the studs are facing outwards.
The Snow and Ice Grips should only be used on snow or ice.
Always wipe the snow and ice grips clean with a dry cloth after use.
Store it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Do not use this product indoors or on any surface where the studs could cause damage.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: SPECIFICATIONS COLOURS & CONTENTS MAY VARY FROM ILLUSTRATIONS