Many Heating Zones and 3 Temperature Adjustments:carbon fiber heating elements generate heat across the waist, belly and upper back; One button for 3heating settings.
USB Charging: Easy to charge. Remove power bank when washing. You need to always connect 5V2A mobile power (this product does not include mobile power).
Quick heating, energy saving, long service time.Giving a warm and comfortable feeling for you in the winter.
Red light for high temperature gear work (55°C - 65°C)
White light for medium temperature gear working (45°C - 50°C)
blue light for low temperature gear operation (37°C - 45°C)
1. Open the inside pocket and insert a portable charger/power bank (not included),
2. Plug the vest's USB cable into the portable charger.
3. Press and hold the right-side temperature control button(located on the chest of the vest) for two seconds. The red light will start flashing, indicating that the vest is heating up.
4. After about 5 minutes, the flashing red light will change to a steady white light, indicating that the vest has heated to a medium level temperature.
5. There are three heat setting: High (red light), Medium (white light), Low (blue light). Press the temperature control button to move between heat settings.
6. Press and hold the temperature control button for two seconds to turn off the vest heating elements.
Remove the portable charger before washing.
Hand wash only using warm water. Do not machine wash. Do not knead or roll while washing
Air dry only
• Unplug the vest USB cable from the portable charger when storing the product for extended periods of time.
Do not use high temperature water or strong acid detergent.
Electricity can be dangerous on wet clothes. If the vest is wet, turn off and disconnect the portable charger and stop using the product until the fabric dries.
• Product use time depends on the capacity and battery level of the portable charger.
Power Source: Gilet requires a separate power bank (Min 2000 MAH) for heating (not included).
Power Bank Compatibility: Use a high-quality power bank for optimal performance; inferior ones may lead to power supply issues.
Activation: To activate heating, hold the power button for 3 seconds.
Maintenance: Hand wash only for best results; avoid machine washing or dry cleaning